DARE TO LIVE FOR CHRIST

...AS HE IS, SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD...
1Peter 4:17

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Why do we go to Church?





"Some people go to church just for the service-and some go to meet with God. Some go only for the ornateness of the worship; some truly worship by the Spirit of God. Some go to hear the preacher's sermon; some go to hear from God."    
                                                 R.T. Kendall
When I read this it made me stop and ask myself "why do I go to church?". Like me, maybe you never really thought about it before. So I thought I'd make you stop and think, by sharing it with all of you. ;)
                                                                                   
                                                                                    Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cole family. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "Seven Cole" and the post on it "Why do we go to Church". It is a thought provoking post. Thank you KRISTIN for putting across Kendall's quote. I did come across Cole family's profile earlier and I may have posted my comment along with the information about our church program in Mumbai, India for the young people as well as adults from the States. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourge young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have Caleb, Jorddan, Kristin and Elisabeth to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during your vacation time. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forwawrd to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you Cole family.

    ReplyDelete